Let’s talk about Evergreen Content. Why do you need it? And how can you use it in your business?
What is Evergreen Content?
A piece of content that is continuously relevant, and searchable content. Evergreen content traffic grows over time unlike declining in social media platforms. In short, it is the secret behind blogs that get found in search results and receive a large number of organic traffic over time.
Why do you need it?
Evergreen Content has many advantages including:
- Less work because it doesn’t need to be changed or updated very often
- Drives constant organic traffic
- Helps to rank higher in search engine results
- Remains useful and informative
- Brings relevant target audience to your content
- An evergreen strategy that will never die
How to Utilize Evergreen Content on SEO Strategy
Now that you know what evergreen is and how important this type of content is, it is time to know how you can apply it when writing content.
- Use simple language – Write in a simple language that anyone can understand. Do not use technical terms (unless your topic is about technical things) Use short sentences and paragraphs.
- Use Headings – Attract your visitors to read more with a captivating headline. Use headings in your content to keep it easier to segment the information.
- Choose the right keywords – When choosing the right keywords, long-tail and low competition keywords can be your best option. Your content will be useless even if you made it an evergreen piece if people aren’t searching for that topic. So do keyword research thoughtfully before starting your content. Select the keyword, create your headline and start writing your content.
If you want to learn more about how to get more people to sign up to your email list check out my full Youtube video about how to write a converting opt-in page or get a copy of my free evergreen opt-in page copy kit.
Get my Free Mini-Course and Write a High-Converting Opt-In Page Guaranteed to Grow Your Email List.